[Lxc-users] lxc_cgroup start error

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Fri Aug 24 16:13:47 UTC 2012

Quoting Christoph Mitasch (cmitasch at thomas-krenn.com):
> Thanks for clarification. I currently have two containers and so a race condition is very probable.
>
> Can I help with testing something or is it already ready to be fixed?

If you're running Ubuntu precise (12.04) or quantal (12.10), I've pushed
a proposed fix to ppa:ubuntu-virt/ppa.  It should build soon, then you
can

	sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-virt/ppa
	sudo apt-get update
	sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

and you should have the new version.  If you still get the error with
that package, then (a) I won't push my fix upstream, and (b) I don't
know what the problem is :)

thanks,
-serge