[Lxc-users] lxc-execute-ephemeral?

Florian Motlik flomotlik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:33:08 UTC 2012

You could start your ephemeral container in the background and then
connect to it through SSH when it's ready. At least that's what we do.
Works fine, although sometimes there are connection issues which we
simply solve by retrying a couple of times. We use this at least
several hundred times a day and it works for us.
We only have one LXC container per EC2 instance so we set the ip of
the lxc-container to a fixed value.

best,
Flo