[Lxc-users] LXC Kernel Options

John lxc at jelmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:29:35 UTC 2012

Hello, I am trying to ascertain what the up to date kernel configuration
options are for LXC and which of those are mandatory and which are optional.

The most reliable information I can find is on the LXC sourceforge site,
http://lxc.sourceforge.net/man/lxc.htm, and at
http://lxc.teegra.net/#_configuration_options. However the two sites
list different options and there are options that I think have been
deprecated in the kernel.

I have done a quick review and comparison with some running systems and
pasted my notes at http://pastebin.com/Pj9KPQJp

Would it be possible to get a definitive statement of what the required
options are ?

If I can assist in any way with updating the man page I'd be happy to help.

All the best,
John