[Lxc-users] lxc-start via ssh

István Király - LaKing d250 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 10:31:10 UTC 2012

Hi folks.

I know lxc-start is sensitive from where it is called. Like for example, it doesn't like to be called from mc's shell. ..

I'm am trying to start a container via ssh. ..

Somehow I managed to create a shell script that can start it, but for some reason executing the command directly via ssh does not work.
lxc-start -n fc14 -o /temp/fc14.log -s lxc.console=/temp/fc14.sys &
lxc-start -n fc14 -o /temp/fc14.log -s lxc.console=/temp/fc14.sys >> /temp/fc14.log &

No error message when called via ssh it just doesent work. From root shell these commands work.

Can someone give any advice?

Thank you.

István Király

LaKing at D250.hu