[Lxc-users] dropped packets on bridged interface

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Fri Apr 20 16:18:06 UTC 2012

On 04/20/2012 05:31 PM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Bugs like these have cropped up occasion, and often go completely
> unreproduced and un-diagnosed.  Often they turn out to be caused by
> funky router settings neaby.

There is no router in this case:)
I mean, I hope the problem is not something about the network settings,
as it's OK with kernel 2.6.32 .

> The two machines where you do/don't have problems, are they in the same
> network context?

Yes.
And I can reproduce the issue with other machines in the network, if I
configure them with similar settings.

BTW, network is quiet simple, there are no VLANs, no loops (I hope:) or
multiple routers, etc.
However clients and servers are in the same subnet.

tamas