[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Sep 30 14:05:08 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 03:59 PM, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> I'm sorry I still haven't sent you the debian->ubuntu delta.

don't worry.. i'll be doing another upload to debian on sunday, i'll
include the most obvious things from ubuntu, so that should lower the
amount of work on your side a bit as well.

> As far as lxc-ubuntu-x, I actually think I'm more likely to start using
> openstack locally to quickly create containers, and in the past I've been
> happy with lxc-clone on lvm, but this looks flexible for deployments.  I
> look forward to seeing your lxc-debian-with-debconf!

unfortunately, i'll be semi-VAC from 6.10 to 27.10, so not sure if i can
get it polished up before; worst case i'll get it done right after.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/