[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Sep 30 13:29:16 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 03:21 PM, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> Thanks, Derek, at a first glance this looks pretty neat.  I'll have to
> try it out (and package it, if noone else does) when I get a bit more time.

i think it's the wrong approach, at least for those cases where one is
creating debian based containers on a debian based system. there,
debconf is so more convenient to be used. which reminds me to finally
merge in the lxc-debian-with-debconf tempplate into the lxc debian package.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/