[Lxc-users] how to mount inside of running container

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:37:26 UTC 2011

It is weirder than that. The partition bind-mounted under
/share/containerX/an_partition is not unmounted on guest stop, but unmounted
on the guest start.

If I run "mount /share/containerX/an_partition" on the host, only then the
partition's content becomes visible on the guest.

The /share/containerX partition is not unmounted, it is visible on both host
and guest all the time.

--
Arie