[Lxc-users] Help regarding lxc

Matthew Franz mdfranz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:09:18 UTC 2011

A couple of observations. I find LXC to run the best on 11.04 (and the
Oneric beta's) unless you upgrade your 10.x lxc package and kernel. (I
don't run 10.10 though)

When I've run into problems (especially on 10.04 which broke LXC with
their last kernel) turning on logging helped me isolate the issue..

-o, --logfile=FILE
              Output to an alternate log FILE. The default is no log.

       -l, --logpriority=LEVEL
              Set log priority to LEVEL. The default log  priority  is
 ERROR.  Possible
              values are : FATAL, CRIT, WARN, ERROR, NOTICE, INFO, DEBUG.

I would start there....

- mdf