[Lxc-users] mountall mounts /dev from host machine

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:17:06 UTC 2011

I tried that and now the container does not start at all. I traced the
problem to the following command in the /etc/init/lxc.conf script
initctl emit filesystem --no-wait

/etc/init/hostname.conf also fails on command
exec hostname -b -F /etc/hostname

Would you be so kind as to tar up your /etc/init directory and send it to me
please?

--
Arie

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 18:47, Ulli Horlacher <framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de