[Lxc-users] Fwd: RE: Price Request For lxc.org

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Tue Oct 11 09:14:55 UTC 2011

FYI, already it's much cheaper:D

tamas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Price Request For lxc.org
Date: 	Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:50:23 +0000
From: 	Sonia Doubet <sonia at buydomains.com>

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your email.  I have a little wiggle room, but it doesn't
sound like it will be enough to make a difference.  I could do $3500 for
you.

Thanks,

*Sonia Doubet
**Senior Domain Consultant, **www.BuyDomains.com*
<http://www.buydomains.com/>

email_logo

  Direct line:  781.839.2867
   230 Third Avenue
  Waltham, MA 02451
sonia at buydomains.com <mailto:sonia at buydomains.com>__

*Referrals are the cornerstone of my business....Thanks!*