[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Thu Oct 6 07:17:21 UTC 2011

>     I think there is about 80% overlap between the two projects but
>enough differences to be interesting.  I'll take a closer look at your
>script looking for ideas I may have missed, and I invite you to do the same.

@Derek: well-spoken.

@Daniel & Serge: Is there already something like a Wiki to collect such "contribute" work? I think, there are much more people around here which have developed such tools around LXC: Focused on their own requirements and conditions and therefore not fitted to publish to the community. But usefull to study for others to take an idea of it for own purposes.

I also had to made my own lxc wrapper script to support my operation environment: To manage the arrangement and control of LXC containers running anywhere on a farm of identical LXC hosts. And as like as Ulli, I have written a lxc-free -- a substitute for free reflecting the memory values from the cgroup.

Greetings

Guido