[Lxc-users] mountall mounts /dev from host machine

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:11:56 UTC 2011

To stop a virtual server, my l-stop script sends SIGINT signal first to the
init process of the container, then waits for up to 60 seconds (while
counting number of processes left) and then kills whatever remains.

After changing the ubuntu 10.04 vserver according to the
http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/lxc-ubuntu "script" I noticed that the
vserver's init process does not anymore receive the SIGINT sent to it from
the host machine.

I noticed that "ps awx" shows the process as "/sbin/init".
whereas on a "working" vserver, the "ps awx" shows the process as "init
[2]".

Do you have any clue?

--
Arie