[Lxc-users] Cannot see a login console on start

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Tue May 24 14:40:10 UTC 2011

Quoting Roberto (prof3ta at gmail.com):
> > Not sure exactly what that tutorial is doing.  Didn't see anything
> > obviously wrong with it.  You might try verifying it by doing
> >
> >  lxc-create -f /usr/share/doc/lxc/examples/lxc-macvlan.conf -t ubuntu -n u1
> >  lxc-start -n u1
>
> Except the lxc-ubuntu script is not present on my machine :S

What version is installed?  If you don't have the lxc-ubuntu or
lxc-lucid templates, then get them from the package...  Without an idea
of whether the known-good formulas work, I'll only say that since
lxc-checkconfig shows everything enabled, without looking at the
details, what you're doing should work.