[Lxc-users] lxc unix socket, what is it for?

arkaitzj at gmail.com arkaitzj at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:16:04 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm working with a setup where I store my containers in a place different
than /var/lib/lxc/ and I have no issue working with them.
However, looking at lxc-ls implementation I noticed there is a unix socket
created at the /var/lib/lxc location:

unix  2      [ ACC ]     STREAM     LISTENING     4573
@/var/lib/lxc/node01/command

What is this for? is it required for anything basic I'm overlooking here? In
that case, any way I can change that dir to where I store my vms? looking at
the source code it doesn't look like.

Thanks

--
Arkaitz