[Lxc-users] readonly root

Goran Cetusic goran.cetusic at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:43:24 UTC 2011

I use unionfs. It's not in userspace so you'll have to patch the kernel but
it works great. I tested it with as much lxc containers as I could start in
my project so I had over 100 mounts (I think my limit was the number of
interfaces on the container... 255?) Basically any kind of union mount
implementation should work. I'm looking forward to see union mounts inside
the stable kernel.