[Lxc-users] Lxc-attach status update?

Serge E. Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 25 12:34:15 UTC 2011

Quoting Goran Cetusic (goran.cetusic at gmail.com):
> I'm trying to replace FreeBSD with Linux on a project. For that I need to
> replace the BSD jails with Linux containers and a vital component is
> jexec/lxc-attach.
> The patch for 2.6.35.8 is working great but there is a bug in that kernel
> preventing me from doing ANYTHING

I think Daniel was saying the kernel patch needs some porting to the
latest kernel.  Goran, would you be able to produce a patch for the
latest kernel and send it to lkml for review?

This seems to be a popular feature to get upstream (though I personally
don't much care about it :), so I think you'll have the thanks of many
if you do.

thanks,
-serge