[Lxc-users] updated lxc template for debian squeeze - with attachedscript ; )

Geordy Korte gkorte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:11:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Geordy Korte <gkorte at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been following this thread and have started to investigate if my
> compagnie might be willing to donate a range of macs to lxc. Give me about a
> week And i will know more.

Well that was fun. After spending much of last week trying to figure out who
was responsible for the OUI for my company I came to a dead end. So
unfortunately I can't help.  I have read up on the OUI documentation and
looking at the detail on the site LXC could opt for a 32bit OUI which would
cost $600 for one block. The dev guys might want to setup a pledge program
or paypal donation account to see if they might raise the 600 Bucks. I would
donate for sure.

Geordy