[Lxc-users] updated lxc template for debian squeeze - with attachedscript ; )

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Thu Mar 3 07:45:44 UTC 2011

>But I do suggest don't use the same thing xen or vmware or openvz or
>hyper-v etc uses, wherever there is any known consistent usage.

Dear Brian,

i complete agree your argument. But this simply leads to the conclusion that someone(tm) have to start efforts to register a MAC-range for LXC as it is already done for the other products.

To use as a default, at least. If it's not "large enough" for someone's usecase, that this person will probably know how to deal with it.

Greetings

Guido