[Lxc-users] trying to bridge wireless

matthew byers faintstlsaint at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 19:23:54 UTC 2011

Ok, i added the change to lxcbr0-up file and saved. I went back and used
brctl to add in the info you gave before but when i run ifup lxcbr0 i get:

dnsmasq:bad command line options: try --help

Seems as if there is some wrong network info i may have entered somewhere on
my end. Just wanted to ask if this looked like a familiar error to ya?

--
God Bless