[Lxc-users] Mitigating LXC Container Evasion?

Olivier Mauras oliver.mauras at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:17:44 UTC 2011

Yes I started using smack after digging trough this article :)
As for capabilities I usually start from the most restrictive, removing one by one until I want the container to work as expected.

Regards,
Olivier

"Michael H. Warfield" <mhw at WittsEnd.com> wrote:

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 23:02 +0200, Olivier Mauras wrote:
> That's where MAC system comes handy.

Was just reading up on that from your earlier post. Very nice. I see I
have some reading a research to do. I posted a URL to an IBM paper in a
reply to your earlier post.