[Lxc-users] ssh authentification error

Julien VAUBOURG julien at vaubourg.com
Thu Jul 21 22:53:16 UTC 2011

 Hi,

 I uploaded my public key on Alioth a few weeks on :
 https://alioth.debian.org/account/editsshkeys.php

 But it seems not work:

 $ svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/trunk/libcgi-safe-perl/
 Permission denied (publickey).
 svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from
 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
 svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

 $ svn-inject -l 2 --setprops libtie-array-iterable-perl_0.03-1.dsc
 svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/
 Checking if the default $TMPDIR allows execution...
 Default $TMPDIR allows execution.
 Starting ssh connection..
 Permission denied (publickey).
 Failed to make the ssh connection, ssh's return code was: 255

 And in my ~/.ssh/config :

 Host svn.debian.org
         User ju-guest
         IdentityFile /home/ju/.ssh/id_dsa_exp

 My key on Alioth is a perfect copy of my public key, corresponding to
 id_dsa_exp.

 Can there be another problem?

 Cheers,
 Ju.

--
 Envoyé via un serveur personnel, hébergé dans mon appartement et relié
 au réseau par un FAI participatif. Je suis le seul à pouvoir consulter
 * lemanchotvolant at jabber.fr
 * +33(0)6 71 555 141