[Lxc-users] Ubuntu lxc on top of RHEL

Ramez Hanna rhanna at informatiq.org
Thu Jul 21 07:13:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Devendra K. Modium <dmodium at isi.edu> wrote:
> Yes network works.I am able to ping the container.

so if i understand you correctly
you start container
login using the console
start sshd
there are no errors
but ssh from host to container gets through the auth and then
connection is reset

did you try to ssh localhost inside the container
can you show any logs for sshd
you are using openstack to run the container but how did you create
the container?
did you use the lxc ubuntu scripts?