[Lxc-users] Ubuntu lxc on top of RHEL

Devendra K. Modium dmodium at isi.edu
Thu Jul 21 01:30:37 UTC 2011

I am using Openstack, which internally uses
libvirt to start the container.

I am able to connect to the console through virsh.
I couldn't get strace output, as required binaries aren't there
inside the container.

When I try to ssh into container, it says connection refused.
After logging into the console and doing
/etc/init.d/ssh restart inside the container, I tried to ssh(both as root and non-root)
into container.It asks me password and once authentication
is completed, connection is reset by container.

If you have any idea, please let me know.why connection is refused though
sshd runs in container initially  and later on why does connection is reset by ssh.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Devendra