[Lxc-users] Ubuntu lxc on top of RHEL

Devendra K. Modium dmodium at isi.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:14:15 UTC 2011

Hi All

I am trying to run the Ubuntu LXC container on top
of RHEL. Everything runs fine. /sbin/init , console dhcpclient etc.

But even though sshd demon gets started. I am not able to ssh into the container.

I debbuged and noticed that lsof -i -n -P output says
that ssd cannot stat the libraries /lib/libcry* , /lib/libns*,... etc (No such file or directory).

I checked inside the container and found that those libraries are present and in correct path.
Infact I copied those libraries to /lib64 also.But couldn't get sshd working.

Is this because of Ubuntun on top of RHEL?

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Devendra