[Lxc-users] Latest test results - Was: cgroups: support cgroups mounted in multiple places (v3)

Ramez Hanna rhanna at informatiq.org
Fri Jul 15 14:25:23 UTC 2011

tested f14 and debian squeeze containers on f15 host (systemd)
lxc-ps returns nothing for running container
[root at lxc ~]# lxc-info --name=f14
'f14' is RUNNING
[root at lxc ~]# lxc-ps --name=f14
CONTAINER    PID TTY          TIME CMD
[root at lxc ~]#

used lxc from master built a few days ago (haven't seen any change in master
since then)