[Lxc-users] An application container for apache?

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Thu Jan 20 15:51:03 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 11:44 -0200, Sergio Daniel Troiano wrote:
> Sure but there are a lot of things i have found about lxc , how far
> are you? where are you  stuck?

I'm just beginning with LXC... I have tried to use the lxc-sshd script
as a starting point but I still haven't got it to work yet.

Do you have apache starting up as a normal user? Are you using read-only
bind mounts? Which directories did you have to make user-specific, and
which are shared by the host and the containers?

Thanks a lot,
Andre