[Lxc-users] An application container for apache?

Sergio Daniel Troiano sergio.troiano at elserver.com
Thu Jan 20 13:25:52 UTC 2011

Nathan

It is possible , i'm using Lxc with its own inittab and lxc.-start.
Within it i' running an apache server and it works perfectly.
I've tested lxc for 1 month more less and i haven't had any problem.

If you have got any doubt maybe i colud help you.
Sergio D. Troiano
Development Team.

Av. de los Incas 3085
(C1426ELA) Capital Federal