[Lxc-users] LXC and systemd

C Anthony Risinger anthony at extof.me
Wed Jan 12 22:35:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Serge E. Hallyn
<serge.hallyn at canonical.com> wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Lezcano (daniel.lezcano at free.fr):
>> On 01/12/2011 10:02 PM, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
>> >But in a container, we never get net-device-up events, so
>>
>> Why do we never get this event ?
>
> Sorry, I meant we never get net-device-added events.
>
> Those events come only from upstart-udev-bridge, which in turn
> forwards them from a udev add event.

100% unrelated but every time i read these threads i can't help but
think upstart is indeed backwards/flawed and systemd is going to work
1000x better for LXC.  how annoying to need file emitting "fake"
events :-(

have anyone traveled this path yet?

C Anthony