[Lxc-users] about LXC documents

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Sun Jan 9 19:27:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM, liangzhang <lzhang at fudan.edu.cn> wrote:
> Hi,
>  It's too hard to get some useful LXC documents, except man pages.
>  Could anybody suggest some useful success stories, or articles about LXC?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Leon

>From a user POV, the Debian doc and lxc-provider have been useful to me.

Random collection of URLs I've found useful:
http://blog.foaa.de/2010/05/lxc-on-debian-squeeze/#install-lxc-setup-cgroups
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/lxc-provider/
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/lxc-provider/wiki
http://lxc.teegra.net/#_init_setup

I notice you are from China - I keep meaning to try lxc on loongson2f
CPU based boxes but haven't had time to do so yet. Do you happen to
know if it works?

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com