[Lxc-users] /proc/stat

Sergio Daniel Troiano sergio.troiano at elserver.com
Thu Jan 6 03:33:40 UTC 2011

Anthony,

I need to know the state (waiting i/o ,running or runnable) of every
porcess within each container.
what you told me only shows PID's created within the container .
May be i haven't   explained clearly.

I know i can see that watching the file /proc/stat but it is a global
state.
I need to watch the field called "procs_running" separated for each
container.

Thanks!
Sergio D. Troiano
Development Team.