[Lxc-users] list OK? Late email arrivals (was: GUI container)

Christoph Willing cwilling at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 2 22:51:20 UTC 2011

The email below just arrived via Lxc-users list. I sent it last 17th
December so its taken a _long_ time to reach the list. Other cc'd
recipients received their copies more or less immediately as expected.

I see another email with subject "unable to set default gw", sent 14th
December also just arrived.

Is something wrong with list operation?

chris