[Lxc-users] LXC Container Boot/Shutdown errors

Kelly Gibson kgibson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:50:06 UTC 2011

The only success I had was in running:

    host # /sbin/init 1

but because it wasn't properly completing the shutdown I was a little
concerned about proceeding with that as a reasonable solution.

Unless I misunderstand this, it seems to me that there should be a way to
designate that some of the file systems listed in [guest].fstab should not
be remounted in read-only mode during a shutdown.