[Lxc-users] single root io virtualization

atp Andrew.Phillips at lmax.com
Wed Feb 23 19:31:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was thinking of using the phys device (lxc.network.type = phys)
But that presupposes that the virtual function would show as a
network device.

If it doesn't show as a normal network device, lxc would have to be
modified to be aware of the pci virtual function so that you could
specify for example;
lxc.network.type=sriov
lxc.network.link=pci_0000_0b_00_1

 As I don't have a sr-iov capable card at the moment I'm unable to help
further I'm afraid.

 Andy