[Lxc-users] Network configuration

Dean Mao deanmao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:09:54 UTC 2011

The bridges are essentially dummy interfaces -- you can add as many as you
want, and have them on random networks if you want, and have complicated
routing schemes between them.  I don't think you need to create a dummy
interface anywhere.  You can just add a new bridge with "brctl addbr br7" if
you wanted to add a bridge 7...  then configure it with "ifconfig br7
172.16.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 up" and you'll have a new network on the
same computer.