[Lxc-users] getting output from lxc-start?

Dean Mao deanmao at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:59:26 UTC 2011

Oh cool, I didn't know about lxc.console.  I just tested it now, and it
looks like it worked.  Here's my output in /tmp/console.log:

INIT: version 2.88 booting
Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel S.
Activating swap...done.
Cleaning up ifupdown....
Setting up networking....
Activating lvm and md swap...done.
Checking file systems...fsck from util-linux-ng 2.17.2
done.
Mounting local filesystems...done.
Activating swapfile swap...done.
Cleaning up temporary files....
Configuring network interfaces...done.
Cleaning up temporary files....
INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 3.
nohup: appending output to `nohup.out'

Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 lxc console