[Lxc-users] How to start the network services so as to get the IP address using lxc-execute???

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:12:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

*My basic need::*

I am writing a *simple socket programme *and as input to programme I want
to give the* IP address of containers*. Now* I have IP address in
sequential order*, but to make my socket programme running I need the
networking service of the containers to start.

*I am able to do this using lxc-start* as it call lxc-init where upstart
which handles the starting of service during booting, but* I don't want to
use this lxc-start, but want to start only networking service* so that my
socket programme works.

Can I start only networking service using lxc-execute or not????

Is there any other solution to this?????

Regards,
Nishant