[Lxc-users] [LXC] [lxc-debian] support of simultaneously amd64 and ia32 and many Debian release

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Mon Dec 12 06:50:22 UTC 2011

On 12/12/2011 07:18 AM, LACROIX Jean Marc wrote:
> I have started this job with the Debian Squeeze lxc package, so i
> hope there is no problem for you to merge this tool with your main git
> repository.

i suggest you look at the debian package of lxc in sid, which has a
lxc-debconf (that replaces lxc-debian in the package) using debconf,
that supports all of yours, many more things, and has many more fixes.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/