[Lxc-users] help regarding lxc

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:13:18 UTC 2011

Hi Canhua

I hv created a fedora container.

commnd::lxc-start -n fedora

    Welcome to Fedora
..
Setting hostname fedora:                                   [  OK  ]
Checking filesystems
                                                           [  OK  ]
mount: according to mtab, rootfs is already mounted on /

Mounting local filesystems:                                [  OK  ]
Enabling local filesystem quotas:                          [  OK  ]
Enabling /etc/fstab swaps:                                 [  OK  ]

hangs after this ......

What should i do.?????? i have deleted allthe contents form fstab also.
What might be d problem???

plZ hlp me ASAP

Regards,
Nishant.