[Lxc-users] help regarding lxc

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:52:28 UTC 2011

hii

The entry in host's fstab contains
none     /cgroup             cgroup     defaults 0 0s

And i have deleted all entries from guest's fstab file

The guest container is created abut when i exe it it shows following error

lxc-execute -n guest -f /home/nishant/lxc/conf.guest /bin/bash

lxc-execute: No such file or directory - failed to mount a new instance of
'/dev/pts'
lxc-execute: failed to setup the new pts instance

lxc-execute: failed to setup the container
lxc-execute: invalid sequence number 1. expected 2
lxc-execute: failed to spawn 'guest'

Regards,
Nishant.