[Lxc-users] Archlinux 3.0 Kernel update breaks LXC

John lxc at jelmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:54:48 UTC 2011

I've just replaced my "lxc" package with "lxc-git" and it's working
again. Many thanks.
(my installed "lxc" package was probably one version stale also, which
was most likely the problem)

I guess there's been a change in the kernel. before seeing your response
started to check the kernel config to fix this and noted that
CONFIG_CGROUP_NS is gone.

Anyway, all working now.