[Lxc-users] lxc and libvirt management tools

Remi Verchere rverchere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:02:25 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm using 2 debian LXC containers, and it works fine. I use default
cgroups configuration, and I manage containers using the lxc-* tools.

I want to manage them using some pretty frontend, such as Archipel
(http://archipelproject.org/), to be included with other VMs. But it
uses libvirt.

So, how can I migrate a container configuration managed by lxc tools
to libvirt ? Is there any tools or how-to?

Do you know if there is some other generic frontends able to manage
lxc containers with/out lxc management tools?

Thanks for your support!

Remi