[Lxc-users] [NFS] nfs server

Jeremy MAURO jmauro at antidot.net
Tue Aug 9 08:03:19 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Any updates about this request, because I am unable to setup a nfs
server on the container without a nfs-server on the main server.
Once the nfs-kernel-server is setup on the main server, I am still
unable to mount the nfs exports:
On the main server:
[root at server]:/var/lib/lxc/nfsroot/rootfs/var/lib # showmount -e localhost
Export list for localhost:
[root at server]:/var/lib/lxc/nfsroot/rootfs/var/lib #

On the container:
[root at nfsroot]:~ # showmount -e localhost
Export list for localhost:
/var/nfsroot 10.10.0.0/16
[root at nfsroot]:~ # showmount -e 10.10.200.31
Export list for 10.10.200.31:
/var/nfsroot 10.10.0.0/16

And when trying to mount the export, the clients just hangs
[root at client-server]:/ # mount 10.10.200.31:/var/nfsroot /mnt/

Any idea?

Regards,
JM