[Lxc-users] Lxc-attach status update?

Greg Kurz gkurz at fr.ibm.com
Wed Apr 27 17:26:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 08:47 -0500, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Christoph Mitasch (cmitasch at thomas-krenn.com):
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would really love to see the patch applied to latest Ubuntu natty
> > kernel to have "lxc-attach" working again.
> >
> > Is this on the way?
>
> Natty is closed.  This patch isn't going into natty.
>
> If Daniel resends the patchset, I'll happily post a natty kernel with
> the patch in a ppa.
>
> -serge

I think Daniel is on vacations (spring break in France). The latest
patches for setns can be found here AFAIK:

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=dlezcano/ubuntu-natty.git/.git

Gregory Kurz                                     gkurz at fr.ibm.com
Software Engineer @ IBM/Meiosys                  http://www.ibm.com
Tel +33 (0)534 638 479                           Fax +33 (0)561 400 420

"Anarchy is about taking complete responsibility for yourself."
        Alan Moore.