[Lxc-users] updated lxc template for debian squeeze - with attached script ; )

Mohit Chawla mohit.chawla.binary at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 07:37:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:17 PM, John Soros <johnny at r0x0r.me> wrote:

> I have edited the lxc-debian script found in the lxc package in squeeze

Very tangential to the current thread discussion, but I was wondering if we
could remove the libui-dialog-perl package from the template ( I have
removed it, and haven't noticed any issues so far ), for the simple reason
that we can use a dvd to provision these lxc systems, using the file:/path
convention. The libui-dialog-perl package isn't present on dvd1 under
pool/main.