[Lxc-users] Control panel

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Apr 17 07:47:04 UTC 2011

On Tue 2011-03-08 (07:35), Serge E. Hallyn wrote:

> Nice - that should be pretty simple to whip up, too.  A python app
> wrapping the command line tools...  Could probably even design it
> such that the same core can be used by both a curses interface and
> a gui interface.

I do not like both, I prefer pure CLI. It's easier for scripting.
I have written a perl based lxc-command wrapper script. So far it can:

root at zoo:/lxc# lxc
usage: lxc options container
         -b  boot container
         -c  console container
         -s  shutdown container
         -l  list

root at zoo:/lxc# lxc -l
container              size (MB)   start-PID
flupp                       1180        1283
ubuntu                       600           0

I will integrate the other lxc basic commands as soon the phys nic
renaming bug is solved.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/