[Lxc-users] Fwd: Container inside an ESX VM

Geordy Korte gkorte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 06:39:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thought about it some more and i think it might be an advanced esx feature that restricts this. Basically a couple of adv features block spoofing and mac changes on a vhost. I will try to find the specific command you need to run on an esx host tomorrow, or maybee someone can google it. I am 100% sure that it's not a bug in either esx or lxc and no modifications are needed on the lxc side.

Mvg

Geordy Korte
(Sent via iphone so shorter then normal)