[Lxc-users] failed to create pty #0

lxc at jelmail.com lxc at jelmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:29:44 UTC 2010

Sorry about missing subject on previous mail.

> What is the distro you are running inside the container ?

Arch 64 host. Arch 64 guest.

What is the lxc and kernel version ?

Kernel is 2.6.35. I am away from machine right now but can check LXC
version this evening. I presume you mean the LXC userland version given the
rest is in the kernel?

> Hmm, weird. Is there any message in /var/log/messages ?
> Is it possible to show the content of /proc/mounts ?

Will supply tonight

> What is the better way to reproduce it ?

Not sure. I had been working on it for several hours creating/destroying
containers and starting/stopping them at will without problems. Then
suddenly the problem happened. I will do more investigating however.