[Lxc-users] uptodate Ubuntu Lucid guests

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Mon Sep 13 06:56:32 UTC 2010

On 09/13/2010 12:16 AM, Papp Tamás wrote:
> Papp Tamás wrote, On 2010. 09. 12. 23:18:
>
>> hi!
>>
>> I also tried with qemu and no problem.
>>

> I've just upgraded the box to Maverick, and after a short time it looks
> better. After 1 hour still it's up and working.
>
> I don't know, if it helps.

Yes, that helps. At least we have some boundaries for the bug in the kernel.
I desperately tried to reproduce the problem on my host, with a
configuration similar of yours and the bug didn't appeared :(

It can be interesting if you can try the following,

  (1) try to reproduce the bug with all the nic offloading capabilities
disabled
  (2) try with a macvlan configuration instead of veth+bridge

Thanks
   -- Daniel