[Lxc-users] uptodate Ubuntu Lucid guests

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Fri Sep 10 14:06:24 UTC 2010

On 09/10/2010 02:58 PM, Papp Tamás wrote:

> Daniel Lezcano wrote, On 2010. 09. 10. 9:48:
>> It seems you didn't face this problem before, right ? Did you change
>> something in your configuration ?
>
> Right, I i didn't. I haven't changed anything to the config, because
> this is a brand new install. The host machine is absolutely virgin.
>
>> Do you have the same problem with a 2.6.32-23-server kernel ? Are you
>> able to reproduce this bug with qemu ?
>
> Yes, I definetly do.
>
> I haven't tried qemu. Should I?

Ferenc has the same problem but he was not able to reproduce on qemu.
If I am able to reproduce the bug on my host,  I will be able to fix the
kernel.

Is it possible to fill the different section of your configuration I
sent to you and Ferenc ? if we can find the common points, that may give
some clues on why this problem happens.

Thanks
   -- Daniel